OPTEN – Contacts Network module
The OPTEN – Contacts Network service offers a transparent, graphic presentation of background information that is particularly helpful in the Hungarian economy towards understanding risks surfacing in relation to the intertwining of companies and exploiting sales potentials in company groups revealed by personal corporate relations.request for quotation
The module uses transparent charts to demonstrate the business histories of the owners and managers of the given Hungarian company, as well as the debts of any associated company, the related level of risks.
Click here to view a sample company: OPTEN – Contacts Network sample (This sample report is available only in Hungarian.)
With the use of the service, the following information becomes accessible:
- List of companies associated with the given private person in the Associated Companies module.
- Their graphic presentation in the OPTEN – Contacts Network.
- Relationships of all the owners and managers (including private persons) of the given company with other companies.
Most common demands:
- Designation of the letter code of the risk rating
- Sales revenues, profit
- Headcount of employees
Most frequent additions in relation to a specific Hungarian company:
- Whether it has ever been a customer of the user
- Whether it is a key account of the user
- Whether it has any outstanding invoiced payable to the user
Module available for the OPTEN – Contacts Network against a separate fee
OPTEN – Address Contacts Network
There are plenty of entrepreneurs who try to conceal their pasts by officially delegating the management and "ownership" of the their companies, still the registered seats and business sites can be indicative even in these cases.
Companies, private entrepreneurs and private persons that/who can be associated with each other in view of the addresses are shown in the OPTEN – Contacts Network. Besides, risky and highly frequented addresses are pinpointed, such as registered office service providers, homeless hostels and industrial parks.