The Benchmarking report allows you to compare your own performance or that of your partner company, or their trend against any reference group. The service can be useful for setting financial goals for your business, for certain sub-goals thereof (such as reducing inventory turnover time), for making business plans and for measuring them, but it can also be very useful for competitive analysis and quick partner screening.request for quotation
What business functions does the service support?
- Cumulative screening of competitors/reference group
- Identification of development potential and setting business goals
- Comparison of a focus firm to any reference group
- Identification of trends
- Identification of strengths/weaknesses of competitors
- Making and measuring a business plan
- Comparison of Supplier/Partners
- Examination of the trend indicators of business partners
- Support of pricing activities
Which dimensions does the report examine?
|Sales revenue proportionate profit
Sales revenue proportionate added value
Headcount proportionate sales revenue
|Liquidity test ratio
Liquidity acid test ratio
Net working capital ratio
Turnover time of current liabilitiesTurnover time of receivables
Turnover time of stocks
Fixed assets coverage
Debt repayment time
What format does the analysis take?
The report supports business decisions with graphical and tabular output for each of the 12 indices, and provides textual support for the analyses based on values from the professional literature.
In addition to the web format, the results can also be exported to .xls format.
You can view the sample report here: Benchmarking report sample